Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Note to self... Giant Pocket Cup...


Welcome to the adventures of the Giant Pocket. I shall put many things in this giant pocket, just you wait and see.

I searched everywhere for my little kitten to put in there, but she was hiding, sneaky sneaky kitten! I'm sure she would have loved it in my giant pocket pouch thing. We could have pretended that I was a Kangaroo and she my Joey and we could have bounced around all the day long. One day I will put her in there, one day soon, hopefully before she turns into big cat and ruins my giant pocket.

I am also trying to acquire a giant cup, with a giant straw, to put in my giant pocket, so i can say "you got one of these? Giant Pocket Cup!".

So confused why my hair looks blondish in this photo.

xxx


3 comments:

Abby said...

hahaha yeah before I read it I was going to be like DID YOU GO BLONDE AGAIN. and I was like HOW COULD SHE DO SUCH A THING AND NOT TELL ME. it would be very big news.
YOU LOOK GIANT HOT WITH YOUR GIANT POCKET MY LADY LOVE.

XX

Jess said...

gahhh giant pocket jealousy... love this missy xx

Maebe Isadora said...

MUST HAVE A GIANT POCKET TOP!!!! I MUST SEE KITTEN IN THIS POCKET CUP TOO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...