Sunday, August 7, 2011

An Adventure to the Goldest of Coasts...




Woah! It has been a long time indeed since I have blogged! Bah! Mainly because my life has been extremely boring!

This weekend we flew to the Gold Coast because my friend Kyle was getting married! WOO! This is what I wore, I felt very pretty indeed! I wore my bright red Tony Bianco heels as well but apparently I didn't think to get a photo of those bad boys. Fail. 

 It was a fantastic romantic wedding and we had ALOT of fun, the best part was when they let these lanterns off just like in Tangled! My other favourite part would probably have to be when my friend Jesse pelvic thrusted through the whole of YMCA. He is hilarious. 

xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this lip color is amazing! I love weddings, sounds lovely :) I LOVE tangled!

xoxo

Margaret said...

great lipstick, miss! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...