Thursday, October 21, 2010

Converse this... Spock and Kirk


SPOCK: Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

KIRK: So what your saying is... nothings impossible?

SPOCK: I feel anger towards you, an anger I cannot control.

KIRK: So thats not what you were saying? Oh well who cares, lets fire this baby up!! WARP SPEED AHEAD!!!

SPOCK: Have you disengaged the external inertial dampener?

KIRK: I was kidding Spock, we aren't even in the cockpit right now, I was just trying to change the subject..

SPOCK: I apologize, the complexity of human pranks escapes me

KIRK: Yeah, I know it does

SPOCK: On other matters, as you are yet to select a first officer, respectfully, I would like to submit my candidacy. Should you desire I can provide character references.

KIRK: Hrmmmmmmmmmmm No...

SPOCK: Fascinating! *vulcan nerve pinch*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...