Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Converse this... Deadly Viper Assassination Squad


VERNITA GREEN (COPPERHEAD): Does she look dead yet to you?

O-REN ISHII (COTTONMOUTH): Hrmmm... close enough, im sure it won't come back to haunt us at all..

BUDD (SIDEWINDER): Your Perdy

VERNITA GREEN (COPPERHEAD): Oh Gosh

ELLE DRIVER (CALIFORNIA MOUNTAIN SNAKE): I might just use my eye patch that covers up my empty eye socket to my advantage and become a pirate, but only if Bill is ok with it. I love him.

VERNITA GREEN (COPPERHEAD): Your a trippa Elle...

BUDD (SIDEWINDER): A Perdy one

O-REN ISHII (COTTONMOUTH): I swear Budd, if you don't shut up, im gonig to slice your head off.

VERNITA GREEN (COPPERHEAD): Who let this useless clown into the DVAS anyway, he can't even do anything, its only cos his Bill's brother.

BEATRIX KIDDO (BLACK MAMBA): Gargle gargle my baby gargle gargle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...