Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday Morning Blues...


Oh I hate bad vivid dreams. Last night i dreamt that my husband Joshua decided to go to Leavers with Jarhead for whatever reason, so i told Josh that if he went i would break up with him, but he went anyway, so i packed his bags and told him it was over but he was laughing because he thought i was joking, so i threw things at him and one was glass and broke everywhere so i had to clean it up. Then Abby and Tansie came over and made me dance lots to cheer me up and then they tried to make me find another love but i just ended up finding Josh again and that made everyone angry at me except my grandparents... it was weird.

Anyway, its left me in a sleepy mood today so hopefully the day cruises by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...