Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hens Night Strutters...


Oh those many months ago when I was a fiance and not a wifey... Here is a happy snap from my hens night where we strutted our stuff down some street that I can't remember. I am the one with the garter on my leg... OBVIOUSLY! I wasn't to happy about emphasing that it was my hens night like most crazy slutted up bride's to be usually do, but the girls made me do at least one thing that was typical hens nighty, hence, the Garter. I love that dress, it was a lucky find the day of my engagement party when i was in desperate need of a glorious new dress! Alas, there she was hanging on a clothes rack in myer calling my name. "Buy me wifey to be... BUY ME!" You can't see it very well in this shot, but trust me... its hot.

dress by cooper street, shoes by tony bianco

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...