Friday, December 17, 2010

Converse this... Johnny & Angelina


JOHNNY: Alright Angie, just like we practised, no eye contact, no touching, no talking, no happiness, as little emotion towards each other as possible.

ANGELINA: But Johnny..

JOHNNY: SHHH NO TALKING, I told you this, do we have to go over this again? I dont want any rumours going around about us.

ANGELINA: But...

JOHNNY: Argh SHHHHHHHHHH

ANGELINA: Arrrr this is ridiculous, why do you always just presume im trying to seduce you?

JOHNNY: Because you are a crazy sexy homewrecker

ANGELINA: Well you look ridiculous in your stupid cowboy costume...

JOHNNY: You can't mock me, i'm untouchably cool. If i want to dress like a cowboy, im gonna. You forced me to do this, I'm putting this unusually tall man between us the whole night to squash any rumours about you and me and to stop you from talking to me... Yeeeehawww!

UNUSUALLY TALL MAN: Hello!

ANGELINA: Argh, its going to be a long night...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...