Friday, January 14, 2011

Gonna Paint a Wagon...


My mother is away in Samoa at the moment and it was her birthday while she was away, so i decided to paint her house for her birthday so she had a lovely newly re-decorated house when she comes home! She will either kill me or love me and I will be her favourite child... we shall see...

I put on my oldest least loved clothes for the occasion. Some Grab jeans I bought 6 years ago from the colonade in Subiaco (which i cut into tiny shorts) and a ralph lauren t-shirt i got from Melbourne also around 6 years ago. I still like the cut-offs, but i loved all my other cut-offs that tiny bit more, and anyway, if they get paint all over them, i can just act like they are meant to be like that... dirty painty cut-offs style... hot town.

My arms are hurting :(

2 comments:

Dont you know April Rose? said...

sooo cute!!
Painting is meant to be great for the arms.
Im sure there are plenty of hot painter women out there with nice arms.

Hannah said...

There is probably a whole hot painter women with nice arms army! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...